Allenstown NH Real Estate
Allenstown, located 5 minutes southeast of Concord and just 11 miles north of Manchester, is a small country town. It has almost a third of it's land in Bear Brook State Park, the largest developed state park in New Hampshire with over 10,000 acres. Forty miles of trails traverse the heavily forested park, leading to seldom visited marshes, bogs, summits and ponds and offer a variety of options for hikers, mountain bikers and equestrians.
At it's westernmost point, Allenstown shares the village of Suncook with neighboring Pembroke. Divided by the Suncook River, Suncook is essentially two villages in one with public amenities for both towns. As you head east from this section of town towards Bear Brook, the landscape transforms into a more rural scene.
Popular Allenstown Searches
- Allenstown NH Homes For Sale
- Allenstown NH Condos For Sale
- Allenstown NH Land For Sale
- Allenstown NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: Allenstown, Chichester, Deerfield, Epsom, and Pembroke make up SAU 53. Allenstown children start at Allenstown Elementary, then move onto Three Rivers School in Pembroke for fifth through eighth grade, and Pembroke Academy for high school.
- 38 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $162,461
- 1 Condo Home Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $107,700