Derry NH Real Estate
Located along Interstate Route 93, Derry is the fourth most-populous community in New Hampshire. Between neighboring Londonderry and Derry, residents have just about everything they need in terms of shopping, services, and businesses at hand. It's convenient location along 93 and wealth of amenities make it an ideal location for people commuting to Boston or other Massachusetts destinations.
On a trip through Derry one you will find everything from garden style condominiums on main town streets to old farmhouses on country roads and brand new colonials on freshly cleared cul-de-sac drives. There is a little of everything in Derry, including waterfront property. You'll find homes on Derry's Beaver Lake and Island Pond.
Popular Derry Searches
- Derry NH Homes For Sale Under $200,000
- Derry NH Homes For Sale Over $200,000
- Derry NH Condos For Sale
- Derry NH Land For Sale
- Derry NH Multi-Family Homes For Sale
- Derry NH Waterfront Homes For Sale
- 283 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $233,965
- 110 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $127,941