Epsom NH Real Estate
Epsom offers a rural feel with its farm lands and broad forests. Although it borders all rural towns (Pittsfield, Allenstown, Deerfield, Northwood, Chichester and Pembroke), it's a relatively convenient commuter location with routes 202, 4, 9, and 28 intersecting at the Epsom traffic circle .
Popular Epsom Searches
- Epsom NH Homes For Sale
- Epsom NH Condos For Sale
- Epsom NH Land For Sale
- Epsom NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: Allenstown, Chichester, Deerfield, Epsom, and Pembroke make up SAU 53. Epsom children start at Epsom Central School for Kindergarten through fourth grades, then move onto Three Rivers School in Pembroke for fifth through eighth grade, and Pembroke Academy for high school.
- 42 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $230,122
- 3 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $190,542