Located on the western border of Manchester and 16 miles south of Concord, Goffstown has a little of everything. You have the bustling village of Pinardville alongside the gorgeous St. Anselm College campus, the scenic Uncanoonuc Mountains, the Piscataquag River, Glen Lake, and the historic village of Grasmere. As you move west through town, smaller city lots give way to country landscapes and wooded neighborhood settings. Goffstown provides a small town, country setting for people who do not want to be;far from the conveniences of the city.
Popular Goffstown Searches
- Goffstown NH Homes For Sale
- Goffstown NH Condos For Sale
- Goffstown NH Land For Sale
- Goffstown NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: Goffstown is part of School Administrative Unit 19, serving Goffstown, Dunbarton and New Boston.Â It has one kindergarten, Glen Lake School, two elementary schools, Bartlett and Maple Avenue, one middle school, Mountain View Middle School, and one high school, Goffstown High School.
- 192 Homes Sold in 2009
- 2009 Single Family Average Sales Price: $214,500
- 2009 Condo Average Sales Price: $143,000