Hooksett NH Real Estate
Situated on the northern border of Manchester, Hooksett is a good sized suburban town, with many different neighborhoods and commercial areas. It straddles the Merrimack River with country roads veering towards Bow, Dunbarton, and Goffstown on the West side and busy commerical roads, planned neighborhoods, and schools on the East side.
Hooksett experienced a building boom in the last twenty years, with several new neighborhoods popping up. Although this boom has slowed, people looking for newer homes in the Manchester area will find a lot of opportunity in Hooksett.
Popular Hooksett Searches
- Hooksett NH Homes For Sale
- Hooksett NH Condos For Sale
- Hooksett NH Land For Sale
- Hooksett NH Multi-Family Homes For Sale
Schools: The Hooksett School District is part of SAU 15, along with Candia and Auburn. Hooksett students attend Fred C. Underhill School for Kindergarten through Second grade, Hooksett Memorial School for Third through Fifth Grade, and David R. Cawley Middle School. For high school, they attend either Manchester Central High School or Manchester West High School.
- 147 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $274,078
- 66 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $166,260