Merrimack NH Real Estate
Just one hour from Boston, the scenic NH and Maine Seacoast and the beautiful NH mountains, Merrimack has much to offer. A large suburban community located directly between Manchester and Nashua, the state’s two largest cities, Merrimack is rich in New England history. The town consists of four villages and is the home of Anheuser Busch’s easternmost brewery, and one of their smallest plants in the United States. It is home to a brewery tour and one of the five stables for the clydesdales. Merrimack’s convenient location on the Everett Turnpike makes this town a great community for commuters.
Popular Merrimack Searches
- Merrimack NH Homes For Sale
- Merrimack NH Condos For Sale
- Merrimack NH Land For Sale
- Merrimack NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: Merrimack makes up SAU 26. Merrimack has two elementary schools – Reeds Ferry and James Mastricola, James Mastricola Upper Elementary, Merrimack Middle School and Merrimack High.
- 263 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $282,717
- 149 Condos Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $155,428