Milford NH Real Estate
Located at the foot of the Monadnock Mountains just 10 minutes from Nashua and 30 minutes from Manchester, Milford is an ideal blend of traditional New England culture with close proximity to urban businesses and entertainment. A hotspot for tourism, Milford is especially known for its antique shows and country craft stores. With the Souhegan River as its backdrop and the Pillsbury Bandstand in the center, the Milford Oval is the town center. Residents enjoy summer concerts, a drive-in theater and a farmers market in this convenient country community.
Popular Milford Searches
- Milford NH Homes For Sale
- Milford NH Condos For Sale
- Milford NH Land For Sale
- Milford NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: The Milford School District, SAU 40, has two elementary schools – Jacques Memorial and Heron Pond - Milford Middle School and Milford High School and Applied Technology Center.
- 147 single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $243,784
- 45 Condos Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $143,737