Pembroke NH Real Estate
Pembroke is located along the southeast border of Concord and just 12 miles north of Manchester. Originally an agricultural and manufacturing settlement, Pembroke has evolved into a nice suburban home for hard working people looking for an escape from busy, city life.
At its southernmost tip, Pembroke shares the village of Suncook with neighboring Allenstown. Divided by the Suncook River, Suncook is essentially two villages in one with public amenities for both towns. As you head north on Route 3 through town, you'll find many newer neighborhoods to the west and more traditional country roads to the east, providing both country and suburban environments for its residents.
Popular Pembroke Searches
- Pembroke NH Homes For Sale
- Pembroke NH Condos For Sale
- Pembroke NH Land For Sale
- Pembroke NH Multi-Family Properties For Sale
Schools: Allenstown, Chichester, Deerfield, Epsom, and Pembroke make up SAU 53. Pembroke children start at Pembroke Village school for Kindergarten and first grade, Pembroke Hill School for second through fourth grades, then move onto Three Rivers School in Pembroke for fifth through eighth grade, and Pembroke Academy for high school.
- 75 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $200,349
- 15 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $131,160