Raymond NH Real Estate
Raymond is located along NH Route 101, the main highway between Manchester and the Seacoast. It's a quiet, rural town with many homes nestled in wooded lots on winding country roads. Raymond's Village center along the Lamprey River is the quintessential New England town center with family restaurants, banks, and other conveniences. It's also home to nearly a third of the town's population. With Onway Lane and Pawtuckaway State Park in town, residents and visitors enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, and boating throughout the summer months.
Popular Raymond Searches
- Raymond NH Homes For Sale
- Raymond NH Condos For Sale
- Raymond NH Land For Sale
- Raymond NH Multi-Family Homes For Sale
Schools: The Raymond School District, SAU 33, consists of the Lamprey River Elementary School, Iber Holmes Gove Middle School, and Raymond High School.
- 139 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $206,811
- 31 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $167,145