Windham NH Real Estate
Windham is a thriving community located in the southern region of the state, along the 1-93 Corridor, which makes it an ideal home base for commuters to Boston or Manchester. The town offers excellent educational, recreational, and business opportunities in a quiet, suburban setting. Today, Windham maintains its rural, open character with large areas of open space and conservation land throughout while still welcoming influxes of economic development and conveniences for residents. The brand new high school is a testament to their commitment to education and growth.
Popular Windham Searches
- Windham NH Homes For Sale
- Windham NH Condos For Sale
- Windham NH Land For Sale
- Windham NH Multi-Family Homes For Sale
Schools: The Windham School District currently serves over 2,200 students at four community schools - Golden Brook School (K - 2nd), Windham Center School (3rd - 5th), Windham Middle School (6th - 8th) and Windham High School (9th - 10th). Current school junior and senior high school students attend Salem High School through an area agreement.
- 217 Single Family Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Single Family Average Sales Price: $453,747
- 34 Condo Homes Sold in 2014
- 2014 Condo Average Sales Price: $288,770